Search Analytics will keep history of the search terms used by your users and groups them in a way that will show you where are the loopholes in your website’s content.
As a result, it can easily aid you in finding what your users are really searching for on your website and make sure you provide them the content they need.
NOTE: The plugin stores all the statistics in your WordPress database. No info is sent to third-party services!
Main Features of Search Analytics
- Record all the search queries made using the standard WordPress search form.
- Skip searches made by users with certain user roles or with certain IP addresses
- Exclude duplicate searches made in certain conditions (GDPR compliant)
- Choose which user roles are allowed to see the statistics
- Filter statistics by time periods, with/without results, strings/sub strings
- View each term individual statistics
- Export data in the current view to CSV
- Delete certain search terms from history with ease
- Easily erase all history from the database in case a reset is needed
- Easy erase history older than in case a general cleanup is needed
- Dashboard widget for a quick glance over your last week’s search stats
- Multisite compatible
- Country Geolocation
Development Road Map for the Search Analytics WordPress Plugin
The plugin has a clearly defined development road map which you can always check by visiting the Trello Board
I have added a GitHub repository for the plugin so that whoever wants to contribute to the plugin can do so by making pull requests on GitHub. Click to view the repository.
The plugin changelog can be seen here: Changelog